How to Request Help from the CSF Medical Non-Profit Foundation:
Follow these 4 steps:
1. Read the eligibility criteria before filling out the application
- You do not have medical insurance/coverage. May be deemed to apply if the medical insurance/coverage does not cover surgery.
- You do not have an ongoing criminal conviction, or do not engage in risky behaviors that may be detrimental to your health.
- You must show proof of work history for at least the past two years, or medical evidence that made holding a job very difficult or impossible.
The following types of surgeries are not covered by CSF:
- Bariatric (for controlling obesity)
- Esthetics (plastic surgery)
- Slipped disc
- Organ Transplants (heart, kidney, cornea, etc.)
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal cord tumors.
2. If you meet the Eligibility Criteria, please fill an application – Download application here
- Download and print the application from our website, fill it out and scan or fax it to us. LINK
- Call our office to request an application.
- Pick up an application in our office (3811 Mount Vernon Ave. Bakersfield, CA. 93306).
3. Complete and return the application by mail or email, along with the following documents:
- Copy of a photo ID of any kind.
- Copies of proof of income: check stubs, unemployment benefits, state disability benefits self-employment and or child support.
Make sure to answer every question, to avoid delays.
- SEND APPLICATION BY MAIL TO OUR OFFICE AT
CSF Medical Non-Profit Foundation
3811 Mount Vernon Ave.
Bakersfield, CA. 93306
- SEND APPLICATION BY FAX AT (661) 327-7255
- SEND APPLICATION VIA EMAIL
4. A mandatory interview with a CSF medical counselor (in person or by phone).
Print an application from our website. here
The HealthBridge Project co-sponsored by the CSF Medical Non-Profit Foundation and Dignity Health Mercy & Memorial Hospital offers surgical treatments to California residents who qualify under CSF guidelines. All surgeries and treatments are carried out within Dignity Health facilities.
If you or your loved one is a resident in California, you may request an evaluation of your case